Internet Consulting / Website Development Pricing
Consulting, design, development, maintenance, optimization,
$70 per hour
This is a phenomenal value!! Hosting is generally a $120 per year cost alone. Domain name included free! Don't struggle and spend hours to do this yourself.
- For businesses who want a website and haven't had the time to focus on it
- You provide whatever you havelogo, photo, marketing materialor we'll take the photo, and pick up your materials
- We'll create an attractive starter pagewithin 2 weeksand include the purchase of your own domain name (www.yourbusiness.com)!!
- We'll provide hosting for up to a year or until you begin to grow your website
- See these examples, details & instructions
Page on another URL, $210
- A simple package to get you started, uses your existing logo, up to 4 photos, email link, text provided electronically, all materials and instructions provided together
- Use your ISP's server space or ours. With ours, specify your company name after any one of these URLs:
Area/Resources page or section, $560
- 15 to 20 links to informative resources and industry sites (subject to area availability and quality); you supply the links or we will perform a basic search, we will polish them up with a one-line phrase or you may provide written copy to integrate the page; provides viewers with information from other sites without having to redo on your site, minimizes viewers searching, positions your firm as a resource of information, shows goodwill to linked businesses; this page may also link to other pages on your site providing area or industry information
- offered with existing website or website under development, using layout and graphics already defined
Internet Analysis and Recommendations Package, $420 - $700
- More than a proposal, a first year plan, with marketing and customer service recommendations, initial and ongoing cost estimates
- Your competitors' sites are researched to provide you with guidance on the positioning and intensity with which you should approach your internet presence
- Industry sites are researched to inform you of the resources available and the opportunities for linking and traffic generation to your site
- Recommendations are made on your domain name, and it may be purchased and set-up if desired
Promotion, Internet and Competitor research, $70 per hour
- Periodic analysis of site keywords/metatags, optimization for search utilities
- Locate information on association or industry sites to link to or utilize on your own site (with permission)
- Locate and obtain links from important, high-traffic sites such as industry "magazines," newspapers, chambers of commerce, industry associations, other local businesses
- Learn how your competitors are positioning themselves on the internet
- Review and anlyze your traffic statistics and offer guidance to marketing decisions
Custom Database and Admin or Content Management Set-up, $105 per hour
- One way to update your site, material that changes frequently
- Learn how to maximize your browsing effectiveness, search techniques, storing favorite sites
- Attach files to e-mails, filter your mesages into folders, set-up an e-mail database, "sign" your e-mails with your business logo and with marketing impact, provide links within your e-mail messages
- Prepare your materials for your website, make updates from your own computer
Customized Training Seminars, $280 - $350 per contact hour
- We'll come to your office and train as many people as you'd like on whatever customized agenda you'd like.
- Same rate as our other services, however, we find that the preparation of material and follow-up adds 3 to 4 hours per seminar hour. Contact us for a quote and to discuss your needs.
Domain Purchase/Renewal, $15/year
View Projects and Client References
This page updated 10/1/12.